Stick It On (SIO) has been hosting parties with its unique and brilliant concept of turning any of the guests into DJ superstars on the night. They are excited to announce the launch of a new format that has embraced recent technology advancements to allows guests to submit their DJ set at the event via their own phones or via iPads manned by one of the SIO team.
The basic idea is that guests can use the App to browser carefully curated playlists appropriate to the audience to select three of their favourite songs and submit a DJ set. They are then given a time slot indicating when it’s their turn to get behind the decks, don the headphones and rock the dance floor under the guidance of the SIO team.
- Hundreds of dance floor-fillers to choose from.
- The evening music selection can be carefully curated to suit the audience demographic.
- The sign-up process is quick and easy and can easily slot into the early evening schedule.
- No client information is required in sign-up to avoid any GDPR concerns.
- It’s interactive and a great talking point over dinner.
- Unbeatable evening entertainment for the guests.
For more information please contact Rob;
01273 78 25 85 / 07931 565 361
Rob Drysdale is the founder of interactive DJ company Stick It On, which gives guests the chance to control the decks and rock the dance floor. Its corporate clients include BBC, Sony and L’Oréal and it has entertained thousands of people at weddings, birthdays and parties.