– All DJs are contacted via email and text to confirm that they have been selected to play at the event. We will explain all the key information about their DJ set, and happy to answer any questions that they might have.
– On the night, A3 colour running order posters detailing the names of all your SIO DJs will be posted prominently on walls around the venue.
– All the DJs will be asked to report to the SIO mobile DJ booth on arrival or once the meal part of the reception is over: they will be personally greeted by our team and given their DJ start times and asked to return to the DJ booth 5 minutes before their start time in readiness of their DJ debut.
– Every DJ is introduced over the mic by their DJ name, thus ensuring that the crowd gets right behind them. They are then helped and guided in playing their song selections. Whilst the DJs last track is playing, the compere will help cue up the next DJs first song: on completion of each DJs set, the compere comes back onto the mic, thanks the DJ and then introduces the next: the music then starts immediately, avoiding any pauses.
– We will provide everybody’s music providing we can obtain it via Itunes/Amazon. Please note; In the unlikely situation we cannot source certain tracks we will have to ask that this song is provided by the guest on CD.