This is our package that covers everything bar the kitchen sink and is for those couples who really want to splash out to make the evening all singing and definitely all dancing.
The ‘Super-Deluxe’ package consists of the following;
• Hosting and presenting Stick It On at the wedding reception. This includes; warm up DJ set from our professional DJ host, announcing and playing the first dance (if you are having one), hosting and facilitating some of your family and friends to become DJ superstars and an end of night set if required/time allows.
• We will provide professional DJ equipment including club PA, decks, lighting, DJ booth and all the necessary equipment to deliver Stick It On plus extra lighting (6 x uplighters, disco ball, smoke machine, strobe).
• A bespoke website for the happy couple to match the design theme of their invitations. This website can be sent to the couples’ guests and will include all the wedding information (i.e venue address, evening start times and full details on the Stick It On concept). This website will also link to an online registration form through which guests can submit their DJ requests.
• Digital copy or printed inserts to accompany the wedding invitation explaining Stick It On’s concept with the URL link to the website included.
• A weekly DJ update will be sent to the happy couple (starting 4 weeks prior to the wedding date) with an agreed deadline date in which to receive all DJ requests by. Once the deadline has past the definitive list of DJ requests will be sent to the happy couple who will then be asked to pick the DJs that they wish to play at the wedding reception. The time available for Stick It On will act as a guide as to how many DJ sets can be picked.
• Stick It On will source and supply all the music requested by the happy couple and guests.
• This package covers the whole day. So if you require us to set up before the wedding day starts because logistically it’s better, or because you would like to use our PA during the afternoon for speeches or a music playlist, we will be happy to make this arrangement without any further cost.
• Wedding Diary service: Think the traditional wedding book meets the Big Brother Diary Room meets Alan Bennett’’s Talking Heads. Our camera operator will set up a DV-cam, mics and audio mixer in an ante room off the main reception area against a pleasant backdrop. Guests are invited to come along in pairs or groups and leave a short message for the bride and groom. Some guests have sung songs, told yarns, recited carefully crafted poems and limericks, pretty much anything goes! You will be presented with a fully edited version that will be burnt to DVD.
• Commemorative CDs of all of the Stick It On DJs music as a memento to be played back and enjoyed for years to come.
ADDITIONAL WEDDING SERVICES
- We can provide AV equipment, photo booths, silent disco headsets, dance floors, staging upon request.