Our most popular, comprehensive package without the need for any add-ons. However, we can cater for most special requests, i.e extra lighting, extra sound, data projector, video camera etc.
The ‘I Do’ package consists of the following;
• Hosting and presenting Stick It On at the wedding reception, including: warm up DJ set from our professional DJ host, announcing and playing the first dance, hosting and facilitating some of your family and friends to become DJ superstars and an end of night DJ set if required/time allows.
• We provide the necessary professional DJ equipment (including PA, decks, lighting & DJ booth) required to deliver Stick It On.
• A dedicated website showing all the wedding information (i.e venue address, evening start times and full details on the Stick It On concept). This website will link to an online registration form which will enable guests to submit their DJ requests.
• Digital copy to send to guests or printed inserts to accompany the wedding invitation explaining the Stick It On concept and including the website’s URL link.
• A weekly DJ update will be sent to the happy couple (starting 4 weeks prior to the wedding date). Once the pre-arranged deadline has passed, the definitive list of DJ requests will be sent to the happy couple who will then be asked to pick the DJs that they wish to play. The time available for Stick It On will act as a guide as to how many DJ sets can be picked.
• Stick It On will source and supply all the music requested by the client and guests.
• If you require us to set up before the wedding day starts for logistical reasons, or because you would like to use our PA during the afternoon for speeches or a music playlist, then we will be happy to make this arrangement for the additional fee of £100 (providing travel logistics allow for an early set up).
ADDITIONAL WEDDING SERVICES
- We can provide extra lighting, sound, AV equipment, photo booths, silent disco headsets, dance floors, staging upon request.
- George Rutter Professional Wedding Photographer. Ten years professional experience. A reliable and creative photographer to capture the party. Stick It On’s preferred event photographer for over seven years. Now also offering ‘video dairy’ packages (see below).
- SIO provide a ‘video diary’ service. Our camera operator will set up a DV-cam, mics and audio mixer in an ante room off the main reception area. Guests are invited to come along in pairs or groups and leave a short message for the bride and groom. You then have the option of our editing and burning this to DVD for you, or you can take away the rushes and have this done yourself. Price available on request.