This is our most popular package and offers a comprehensive service without the need for any add-ons. However, we can cater for most special requirements upon request, i.e extra lighting, extra sound, data projector, video camera etc.
The ‘I Do’ package consists of the following;
• Hosting and presenting Stick It On at the wedding reception. This includes; warm up DJ set from our professional DJ host, announcing and playing the first dance (if you are having one), hosting and facilitating some of your family and friends to become DJ superstars and an end of night DJ set if required/time allows.
• We will provide professional DJ equipment including PA, decks, lighting, DJ booth and all the necessary equipment to deliver Stick It On.
• A dedicated website for the happy couple to send to the guests that will have all the wedding information (i.e venue address, evening start times and full details on the Stick It On concept). This website will link to an online registration form which will enable guests to submit their DJ requests.
• Digital copy to send to guests or printed inserts to accompany the wedding invitation explaining the Stick It On concept with the URL link to the website.
• A weekly DJ update will be sent to the happy couple (starting 4 weeks prior to the wedding date) with an agreed deadline date in which to receive all DJ requests by. Once the deadline has past the definitive list of DJ requests will be sent to the happy couple who will then be asked to pick the DJs that they wish to play at the wedding reception. The time available for Stick It On will be a guide as to how many DJ sets can be picked.
• Stick It On will source and supply all the music requested by the client and guests.
• If you require us to set up before the wedding day starts because logistically it’s better, or that you would like to use our PA during the afternoon for speeches or a music playlist, then we will be happy to make this arrangement for the additional fee of £100 (providing travel logistics allow for an early set up).
|'I Do' Package
|Stick It On hosting fee - inc. the following services)
|Standard PA, decks and lighting (inc. DJ Booth)
|Online DJ registration form
|Printed inserts (standard)
|Printed inserts (email version)
|Contacting guests via email & text
|Source & supply all guest music
|All-day service (day and evening)
|Video diary room
|Professional photographer to cover the evening event
* These denote optional extras that can be added to this package.
ADDITIONAL WEDDING SERVICES
- We can provide extra lighting, sound, AV equipment, photo booths, silent disco headsets, dance floors, staging upon request.
- George Rutter Professional Wedding Photographer. With ten years professional experience. A reliable and creative photographer to capture the party. Stick It On’s preferred event photographer for over seven years. Now also offering ‘video dairy’ packages (see below).
- SIO provide a ‘video diary’ service: think the traditional wedding book meets the Big Brother Diary Room meets Alan Bennett’s Talking Heads: our camera operator will set up a DV-cam, mics and audio mixer in an ante room off the main reception area against a pleasant backdrop: guests are invited to come along in pairs or groups and leave a short message for the bride and groom: some guests have sung songs, told yarns, recited carefully crafted poems and limericks. Pretty much anything goes! You then have the option of our editing and burning this to DVD for you, or you can take away the rushes and have this done yourself. Price available on request.