If your team is a competitive bunch who love a good party, then the DJ Face Off is an ideal way to separate the men, and ladies, from the boys, and girls.
Challenge other teams in your office by pitching DJ versus DJ in a head-to-head battle behind the decks.
The gloves will be off as teams battle it out, aided and abetted by our very own version of Don King as master of ceremonies. DJs will be paraded through the audience to a stage decorated as a giant boxing ring. Before the big night, DJs (either as a team, or individuals) can register their interest online, or through the event’s bespoke microsite.
Once you’ve submitted the tracks you want to play and given yourself a fight-night DJ name (Del ‘The Destroyer’ Donaldson or The Office Angels, for example) our team of professional DJs will work with you to choose the DJ order to ensure there’s a good gender split and mix of musical genres.
On the night, as the atmosphere builds, the DJ teams will be drawn into rounds and will then spin their three hottest tracks, playing alternate choons back-to-back. As the battle reaches its climax, the event host turns to the audience and asks them to vote for one winner from each round.
The audience’s applause is measured by the famous Stick It On ‘Choon-O-Meter’ displayed on screen(s) around the venue. The whole spectacle is then repeated for each pair of duelling DJs, before the two most popular winners are invited back on stage to battle it out in a no-holds-barred final for the coveted title of ‘The Finest Choon Selector’.
Knockout entertainment and a fantastic way to bring your evening alive in true ‘Vegas meets Fight Club’ style!
- An MC to host the event
- Technical helper(s) to support the guest DJs in working the decks
- Boxing ring stage, Master of Ceremonies MC host, boxing-style trainers
- A branded mobile DJ Booth – visual options available: DJ-cam and/or crowd-cam(s), big screens, bespoke background visuals expertly mixed by our VJ
- Our warm-up and end-of-night DJs to rock the dancefloor either side of the big fight!
Duration: 3 hours+
- SIO will provide a warm up and end of night DJ set and we are quite happy for you to send in a playlist of tracks that you would like to hear.
- Venue permitting and availability, Stick It On will bring along their mobile DJ booth (we can send a photo).
- For an additional charge we can provide an event photographer to take photos and capture the event.